| Timber, 7 weeks old |
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
| Timber, 4 months old |
Okay, so that last bit was actually written quite a while ago and I just realized that I never published it. Not much has changed with the pup except he is getting bigger and more energetic. We are settling into a routine (somewhat). I am in charge of feeding, Josh is in charge of daily training( he knows up, sit, and shake), and the kids get him all excited until we can no longer stand him, so we all take him for a walk. The walks are the best part of having a dog. Josh and I have become very sedentary lately and having to walk the dog every day has gotten us up and out of the house. We have discovered many new hiking spots not far from where we live, one in particular follows the ridge of the mountains and there are spectacular views of the Great Salt Lake all along the trail.
No comments:
Post a Comment