A favorite show to watch at my house is the Ultimate Cake Off. Well, any show that involves making cake is a favorite, actually. So Taige, feeling inspired, decided he wanted to make a cake and decorate it himself. So after about a week of asking to do this, I decided to break out the baking/decorating gear and let 'em loose in the kitchen.
| Add caption |
Taige was a little disappointed that I did not know anything about fondant or how to use it, so we just made do with plain old frosting.
Tia had to get in on the action and the Hollander cake off began.
With very little help from myself, this is the result.
| The Turtle Pond |
| Swirls and Stars |
So you be the judge, who do you think should win the Hollander Ultimate Cake Off?
I couldn't decide, they were both awesome, and tasted good too!
They both look totally awesome! I'm not deciding a winner. Yay for cake! Good job Taige & Tia!
ReplyDelete