Winding down
 |
| Books for Sale |
Well, a lot of fun things have been going on around here. As my first semester at the U has been winding down the holiday craziness has been winding up. I just have to say that it was the hardest semester I have experienced. It was quite a transition from SLCC. Everything seemed a little more intense, a little more complicated, and a lot more expensive. Luckily I have some very good classmates that I knew from SLCC to help me along the way. Thank you Tania! Also a very wonderful husband that held down the fort at home. Thank you Josh! So now that the semester is over it's time, once again, to try and sell my text books. I'm getting quite the collection of them.
 |
| Charlie and his Driver |
 |
| Father Christmas |
With the end of finals it was time to have a little holiday fun, so me and the kiddos ventured to "Jolly 'ol England" where we celebrated in true Dicken's style at the Dicken's Christmas Festival. We enjoyed a ride in a 120 year old carriage, took in a performance of Oliver Twist, shopped at the various booths and ate delicious cinnamon buns and hot cocoa. Last but not least we had to visit Father Christmas, and I have to say, I really think that he was the real deal. He's the only Santa I've ever seen that had a true twinkle in his eye and was actually glad to be there.
looks like a lot of fun.....darling picture !
ReplyDelete